THIRTY ONE CLYW Colorways WALLPAPERS!

Not sure if it counts as a CLYW design, but the recent Deep Space job on the Summit would be awesome as a wallpaper. And I’d really like it to match the one I just picked up.

Holy moly you have been busy!

SURPRISE! you thought this thread was gone didn’t you? :wink: i made 8 more, and STILL more on the way!!

I know a Magic Trick to make a CLYW colorway wallpaper appear on your computer screen!!

Press Crtl + Alt + Del then select Shut Down.

POOF!! You now have an authentic Pitch Black Colorway Wallpaper!

Kidding! (lame joke) hahaha

2 Likes

YYE Colorway is now my background for my phone :slight_smile:

What app did you use to make this?! :scream:

Photoshop, everything is made from scratch, so it takes a little while! ;D

Some of these are just so accurate, it’s shocking how close you got to the colorway. I just saw the updates. That Peak design was crazy! :o

thanks! i really take time so it can look good! ;D

A lot of these look really good, but they’re low contrast, and very flat.

I took the liberty of adding some vignette, raising the contrasts and saturation, and making it a bit more visually appealing.

Let me know what you think, comparing these to the originals!

2 Likes

Really nice stuff, man!  I honestly don’t know which I like better – I’m actually fine with the flatness of the originals…

1 Like

Nice job adding that element to the wallpapers it makes them really stand out and I really like them that way. You guys should team up to make more epicness haha.

1 Like

These are sick

Thanks! We still have a lot of work to do to cover all of CLYW’s colorways. Chris went crazy with some of these!

1 Like

I think they look pretty good! i love the vignette, but on some of the wallpapers they look a little too contrasted. otherwise good stuff! thanks!  ;D

you sir, are a hero. i have been looking for every colorway they made, and this list right here will DEFINITELY help me. thanks!!! ;D ;D

No problem, just PM me if you need any help.

You should do og peak but the pink mountain that that guy has

The Chief list needs the Yozakura colorway.
I’d love a wallpaper of that one.

Not sure if I got the right shade of pink… But like this? Both regular and with vignette: http://imgur.com/a/pFycK