FS:G squared Quake seismic colorway (MIB)+MIB Clyw FG Gnarwhal 2 concrete blizz

Gsquared quake seismic colorway that’s super smooth with a rare colorway and is brand new with extras and terrapin delta cut 10 ball and stock bearing and I’ll also throw in a ceramic terrapin x wing bearing also . $90 (Paypal only)… Clyw FG gnarwhal 2 concrete blizzard MIB comes with a FULL ceramic kk bearing $80 (Paypal only)… (will update pics soon on the gnarwhal )…I will sell both throws for $150 free usps priority 2 day mail. Need the money bad for bills ! So please offer up on these awesome throws and Pm me with offers! Thanks, Nathan
NO LO-BALLERS!

1 Like

Mib rafmagn for your 28 stories puffin 2 . Pm me

Will be taking down soon b!!

One bump/day, please.
And thank you
-jhb8426-

It’s friday!!!

I need an offer ASAP!! It’s totally worth it!!

Offer will not last long guys.

Sorry for replying on this post but if u have a sas and u dont take this… u r and awefuk trader. Lol this deal is crazy!

We’re are all the 28 stories puffin 2’s?

I have a Brand New in its box with extras G squared Quake seismic colorway . It’s a very nice and very smooth throw with a rare colorway . Comes with a 10 ball terrapin delta cut bearing and a a stock bearing and for an extra $20 i will throw in a full ceramic concave bearing also .$70 with free priority 2 day shipping . PayPal only .So if your interested pm me Thanks , Nathan

Bump and please be specific with what you want to trade. Thx