YoyoJam Revival

Just ordered mine!

I can’t wait to hear what people think of these. I really love that black and gold one, but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger.

It’s funny, part of why I like the Revival so much is because it reminds me of my Grandmother’s ashtray. She was a smoker and had a gold/metal ashtray shaped like that. Haha.

Got mine earlier today! I cant put it down! It plays way better than the bi-metals that YYJ currently has, and since the aluminum is “wrapped” around the rims, it makes it much smoother too! It feels like a trigger with Metal Rims, the yoyo itself is super stable, but JD did warn me that if the yoyo was thrown off plane it would start to wobble. Overall, I really like this yoyo and im probably gonna buy another one so I can use it as a competition set.

Have any of you actually bought one yet?

Yeah

Is it good? I was thinking about buying one.

Finally got to try one out this weekend, it’s REALLY nice.

1 Like

Is it better than any of your other throws? What yoyo is it similar to?

Got my black/gold today .

It’s a really nice built throw. -anodize/ plastic /engravings are all flawless

On it’s play - kinda layed back and pretty smooth if a rally is 8.5/10 smooth then the revival is 8.9/10

would you prefer it over the rally

1 Like

Overall I give the revival a slight edge over the rally .

But the rally is a little better for horizontal

1 Like

what yoyos would you compare it to?

Super g , yeti

Feels rock solid but plays a little floaty .

1 Like

thank you I’m going to pick one up soon

Sooo , how does it handle grinds and fingerspins ?
And can it compare it to other hybrids in terms of performace ? Like the Rally , Protostar and Addiction ?

How does it compare to other YYJ throws (i.e. Dark magic II, Hitman)?

First of all, the video for it is so solid. I love it.

For the throw, that white and kinda teal or whatever color it is looks so so good. Seems like such a nice throw.

I’ve said it a lot before, but I need to pick one of these up…

What yoyos would you compare it to hotpocket? Do you prefer it over any of your other throws

Oh man, all of the colorways look awesome on this, but I’m probably going to pick that red burgundy, because I have plenty of silver-teal throws already. 68.5g is a bit out of my weight range, but it’s nice to try new things.

Does it play like 68.5, or does it feel lighter?

Grinds are awesome, finger spins are a pain. I like it better than the rally and addiction. It’s also smoother than the Rally, the addiction is smoother than the revival though (someone cracked theirs and it was still super smooth. The thing felt like a delrin throw).

The only other hybrid that comes close it the Hitman X. Other than that it beats any other hybrid that yyj has.