YoyoJam Revival

Look cool but I’m broke right now. :-\ oh well

Grant Johnson is dropping his YYJ Revival video tomorrow!

Yeah, I have a black and gold collection (sort of) so I was going to jump on black and gold but the teal and white is beautiful. Probably going to have to purchase teal and white.

I really like the look of the teal, looks like an awesome shade of color. But the YYE exclusive all black also looks damn fine.

Yeah it does. I ended up going with the green/teal color. It was just too pretty for me. I have plenty of black and/or black/gold throws.

I’ll just leave it here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu0CP8TtiDE

so good.

Is the revival unforgiving? He only did really short bangers.

Perhaps, but it probably is just due to grant’s style.
Also, if he had tried to due long combo’s after the bangers, he never would have finished the video.

Well, if you don’t buy one; you will not be forgiven, haha.

1 Like

good try

The gold and black really looks sharp. I will have to really consider it.

Just ordered mine!

I can’t wait to hear what people think of these. I really love that black and gold one, but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger.

It’s funny, part of why I like the Revival so much is because it reminds me of my Grandmother’s ashtray. She was a smoker and had a gold/metal ashtray shaped like that. Haha.

Got mine earlier today! I cant put it down! It plays way better than the bi-metals that YYJ currently has, and since the aluminum is “wrapped” around the rims, it makes it much smoother too! It feels like a trigger with Metal Rims, the yoyo itself is super stable, but JD did warn me that if the yoyo was thrown off plane it would start to wobble. Overall, I really like this yoyo and im probably gonna buy another one so I can use it as a competition set.

Have any of you actually bought one yet?

Yeah

Is it good? I was thinking about buying one.

Finally got to try one out this weekend, it’s REALLY nice.

1 Like

Is it better than any of your other throws? What yoyo is it similar to?