The Shutter Review

According to Steve Brown
“Manufacturers are saying ‘it’s all going down at the $50 price point’…”

I don’t have ties to companies, but I trust the word of Steve Brown. You may not be concerned with price, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a selling point.

Nice review! The history part in the beginning was a nice touch. I agree about the finish. I prefer the blasted ones too.

I just got mine today and I’m gonna have to say the shutter is the t*ts (attractive female body part) of yo-yos… For it’s price…

great review! great yoyo!

Yoyos have t*ts? Are those inside the cups?

Easily the best review I’ve yet to come across. You’re entertaining and honest. The backstory with links was VERY fun. It gives the yoyo a personality and gives the whole piece a fun build up.

Good work. Do more.

but Duncan Strix…

Strix is a nice yoyo. I prefer blasted surfaces.

Nice review. Have you done a review on the hubstacked genesis? I saw you got one from the mystery box, so a review on that would be pretty cool:)

YYF has stopped producing the Genesis+. It’s an amazing yoyo, but not readily available. I try to review yoyos that others have an opportunity to purchase.

There are 58 in stock.

They’re the last. YYF isn’t making more.

So, a review would still be helpful to those considering getting one of those 58.

Since your itching for a review, I must satisfy.

Here: YYF Mystery Box Review w/ Yoyo reviews - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

Enjoy. My thoughts on the Genesis+ are included.

If you don’t want to read it all, my quick advice is to buy one while you can.

I ordered one before I even finished reading the review.

Are you talkin bout that Genesis. If so, I hope you enjoy it.

Nah i have a few genesis’ i mean the shutter

Either way your in for a treat. Did you snag a world champ edition?

nope, snagged one in black, probably going to do a rim satin mod similar to my 888 on my profile

Can you post a pic? That 888 looks great.