Racing Games for Xbox 360

The driving is practically identical.

Gotcha probably wouldn’t like it then. Idk what it is about it but it just doesn’t feel right to me.

Forza is probably the way to go. Some of the F1 games are pretty decent as well, but definitely no free roam there.

Yuki

Now that I think about it… I’ve had Dirt 3 Showdown and I hated it… I think I just hated all the different modes. Is Dirt 3 ONLY on rally courses?

What? Horizon feels super arcadish to me. Try Forza 4.

Its 100% free roam. The voices and AI is pretty dumb but its a very, very fun game. Very good racing. Its not easy, its actually pretty hard. The races themselves aren’t very hard however you have to get licenses to do the races which are hard. You can also mod it(if you feel its needed) to get money for cars if you want, because money is not amazingly easy to get in it.

Forza Horizon so smooth and the free roam is a nice aspect to the Forza world. I’ve heard the next Forza is going to be like horizon. Like a new Horizon Contest.

I agree. Favorite so far.

Forza Horizon blew me away. Have you played the other Forza games then? They were all astounding I thought. I’ve also played all the Need for Speeds. I really enjoyed Rivals and Most Wanted. Lots of open world type stuff to do in both of them. If you go back in time 2 years and grab Need for Speed The Run the cross country chase aspect of the game is pretty cool. They do real world locations fairly well. Having been a resident of Vegas and Colorado I was impressed with the layouts of both the Vegas and Colorado sections.

I have Rivals on the Xbox One. The graphics are amazing and so is the gameplay. It’s Flawless. I really like the open world aspect but you play online, unless you start a private match.

Yeah I think I’m gonna go after the forza and need for speed I haven’t played I have need for speed on the run and I really liked it minus not having free roam but yeah horizon was amazing!

Has anyone suggested GTAV? The driving system is much better than it was in GTA4.

And it’s GTA so if you ever get tired of doing races you can run around and kill people or do missions.

GTA 4’s driving is the most realistic in the series…

But they both suck for realism.

Well, the driving in 4 is actually very realistic (more so than most racing games).

OP: Have you tried Sleeping Dogs?

Need for Speed Rivals wasn’t my favorite. I preferred NFS Most Wanted. It had a cool story and awesome races. I haven’t played any others I liked as much as most wanted.

sleeping dogs? never heard of it

most wanted is one ive wanted to try for awhile

It’s about an undercover cop in hong kong. Lots of fist fights and driving. It’s spiritual sequel (The games are really nothing alike), Watch Dogs is being released next month and is instead based in Chicago. The combat is very similar to the Batman Arkham series, and the driving and open world are GTA-esque. There is also some simple parkour in the game, making the whole game come together quite nicely.

EDIT: I recorded about 45 minutes worth of PC footage earlier. Will upload some of it later if you would like. I managed to capture most of the gameplay, except for the parkour, as there wasn’t a running scene in that part of the game.

I feel like sleeping dogs is most famous for its fist fights. Which are really really cool. It was free like a month or 2 ago for gold members on 360, I dont know why I didn’t get it…

sounds pretty cool