Ma states

me’s goyng toby thur

My brother is coming home from Maryland on that weekend and the only person depending on me for a ride hurt himself, so I’m going to be seeing you guys at NER.

aww…

what? are you unsure of my awesomeness!!! seriously though I would like to meet up with you guys but I don’t know anybodys names, or what you look like, or really anything about you…how does this normally work?

Yeah I know, I wouldn’t want to see me at NER either!

I would totally love to go. I would even make the trip all the way from Michigan just to come see an event for the first time, especially since so many of y’all sound like your gonna compete. But unfortunately I have school running up until then :(… I will be seeing some of you at a contest someday I’m sure!

well first of all… some people (like myself) have youtube channels listed in their profile and have posted videos before… you just have to look at a few videos of the other people and get to recognize them… and on the channels are usually somewhere the name of the “channeller”

Well looks like I’m going to MA States this weekend haha. Just found out! Will be cool to see some old friends and make some new ones!!

Can’t wait to see you! Glad you’re coming

Yea my friend literally called me like an hour ago to see if I wanted to go! Can’t wait to catch up again…Probably won’t even attempt competing since it’s so last minute.

oh, you better compete

Dude, would love to meet you in person!

You’re going? I was actually going to PM you cause I needed to get a yoyo retapped and would need to get a insanely tight axle off one half…Would be great to meet you too!

Awesome! Only have to pay one way shipping too lol For the axle, I don’t think I’ll be able to remove it in person, need a drill for that.

That is a no… It is in the same room as Throwdown. BUT they will have the YYE booth in the hall… There should be plenty of room and when you are on stage looking off into that sea of people is going to be epic!! Once that first note kicks in it will be an awesome feeling!!!

Yes I will be there… Kinda have to seeing I live less than two miles from the venue :slight_smile:

Yea I’ll give you both halves…its an Anglam 7075 too haha! Can’t wait…will be my first time at MA states and my first time up in the Mass area in like 5 years haha

I see you at A2Z all the time, but I didn’t know you live that close

That is SO not fair lol… how come i can’t be that close to any contest? This is the closest contest and i’m two hours away!

Tomorrow!

It’s on Saturday lol