Don't you hate it when...

Oh man, I really wanted one!

put the bowl in the fridge and hope someone gets the hint. Hahaha jk

You know what grinds my gears?

When people use text language in real life. Like when people actually say LOL.

DON’T YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON?

Dont u hayte it wen peple dont spel words corectly or fourget punkshoeation

when an RC quad battery lasts for 3 min and takes 3 hours to charge.

Don’t you hate it when you’ve practiced a trick until you think you’ve got it perfect, and then you show it to somebody and you totally fail?

Don’t you hate it when you can’t eat something right away because it is too hot! :frowning: lol

You win, no doubt, hands down…It makes it so bad because they are sooooooo fun to play with. Just get a gas one.

I just bought like 3 spare batteries to charge while in using it lol. Didn’t know they had gas powered ones that’s kinda cool.

Oh I’m going to go HAM on this thread, I get quickly annoyed at things.

People stand still in places where people actually walk. Doorways and escalators (these things are like superstairs if you actually walk on them) are the big ones.

Do you use lipo?

Yes. Battery wise it’s got the best performance to weight ratio.

Plus it came with it lol

And they also might catch on fire.
I did battle bots for a couple years and lipo’s are band because of that anyways to get this thread back on topic

Don’t you hate it when your fountain drink is super watered down

don’t you hate it when your drink is flat.

When you get a plate at a resturaunt and they say “careful the plate’s hot” usually meaning it has been microwaved.

I’ve never thought about that.

Funny yet unrelated story. When I was like 5 I was at a fancy restraunt with my parents. The waitress have me my plate and told me it was hot. My father jokingly said “I dare you to touch it” I, being five, took him seriously and burnt my finger. Now every time a waitor/waitress tells me a plates hot my parents make fun of me for that.

Ooops derped and quoted my post instead of editing it. #SoSmart2k14
Oh yeah thats a good topic
Dont you hate it when you quote instead of edit?

Don’t you hate it when people comment in your B/S/T?

Don’t you hate it when you know you should wake up early, but end up staying up till 12:30. Then you wake up at 11. Then you tell yourself your gonna wake up early the whole day…

Repeat…

They might catch on fire if you do not take precautions.

You bring your yoyo with you everywhere when you know you might be stuck waiting and never wait, then forget it the time you wait…happens all the time…