I will pay anyone that can teach me 30-40 sec worth of awesome tricks to end my contest performance

I will pay anyone that can teach me 30-40 sec worth of awesome tricks to end my contest performance. I really want to impress the crowd an judges and if anyone knows I will guarentee 5$ if my friend is wowed 15$ and if i get in top 20 of the contest MASSACHUSETT STATES, i will pay 40$. Pm me for more info and this could be done with videos or video chat.

If you want to learn some tricks quick then I recommend going onto YouTube and watching a bunch of tutorials until you find a trick that you like. I do this from time to time and can learn 3 or so tricks in a day

Bump

Bump

As you know, I have PMed you lately with some advice. However, the video I said I made takes forever to upload and I don’t have but 5-10 minutes at a time on the computer. I am very busy and have more important obligations to take care of. :-\ Sorry.

I know that caribou lodge has some cool tutorials on youtube. I can’t link them right now because I’m at school but two of my favorites are Zachs baby repeater and Magic Lamp. Hope this helps