New Project- Homespun Yoyo Design!

Catch zone looks great! Would like to see the cup though so we could better understand how it will play. If you need testers hmu :wink:

A shot of the cup. This is the general idea of it. Some minor tweaking is going to take place though!

and now i’m a little interested lol weight?

Diameter- 55.62
Weight- 65.2

When you do, round out that nub!

Already in the works! Thanks for the input :slight_smile:

Looks nice! If you need testers, I’m your man!

Thanks man, glad you’re digging it :slight_smile:

I gotta test this, looks like my kind of yoyo.

Thanks for liking the design! Things have been moving faster than expected and I’m thinking by this time next week, I’ll be ready to take preorders! Stay tuned everyone, full specs, pictures and preorder are almost here.

I started putting together some packaging for the Keystones!

The anodized Keystone proto run came in! Really happy with the color on these guys. PA blue and gold.

Looks great!

Thanks man!

ooh these look interesting and if i find out a price tag on these yoyos i think this could make or break it for me but as far as i know i hope make it!

I’m shooting for a price tag of $70.00 +shipping. Thanks for the kind words!

Please make the hub more clyw like and less 888 with no stacks.

Thoughts on the packaging/branding. Is that logo meant to be yarn? If so, with a name like Homespun, maybe run to a yarn/knit shop and take a look at the labels. You could provide yoyo specs like the yarn specs and really give it unique branding that way.

The logo is cones from a Hemlock , Pennsylvania’s state tree. Really cool and unique idea though!

If it catches your fancy, feel free to roll with that idea. Good luck with the yoyo; looking forward to more as the process moves along.