*FREE* THAT Brand Giveaways (3/24-3/30 or longer) Stickers, clothing, yoyos, etc

Hello Everyone!

Some giveaways coming for the launch of our new brand. It will start on Monday, March 24th and will be ongoing until about Sunday, March 30th.

Every other day we will be starting a giveaway for something different. I have loved yoyo’s and how much fun it has brought to my life this year thus far. With that being said, i am taking this opportunity to give back to the community.

I am not the richest person so they may not be the best yoyo’s, but i’m not trying to accommodate those that are beyond their beginner stages and are already collecting yoyo’s. I am trying to bring more interest into the yoyo community so that it can grow.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID…

• Follow @_that2014 on instagram
  • Each giveaway will have instructions, so read the details when they come around.
  • Winners will receive the item(s) chosen for giveaway, some stickers and the future logo T when they get printed.
  • Runner ups will receive stickers.
  • Winners will be chosen during the 1st week of April.

*EVERYTHING is free. you do not need to pay shipping or ANYTHING. all expenses are on me! :slight_smile:

I will be trying to do at least 1 giveaway per month thereafter.

GOOD LUCK ANYONE AND EVERYONE AND I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AS THE DAYS GO BY! ;D

I WILL BE POSTING THE FIRST GIVEAWAY VIA INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK IN A FEW MINUTES.
i will come back her in a few as well to post the link(s). GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Additional details:

• first 5 people follow instructions for the giveaways get stickers on the give away date (must cooperate all the way through)

• Every Winner and runner ups will get a raffle for one of the next giveaways

• I will be making a YouTube to announce the winners along with an Instagram post tagging the winners

• looking for a legitimate street team

• looking for some people to sponsor

facebook.com/itsthat

1ST GIVEAWAY!

Vintage Pro Bowl Snapback!

Rules:

|| 1.Must like “THAT” on Facebook ( www.facbook.com/itsthat )
|| 2. Must like “THAT” on Instagram ( @_that2014 )
|| 3. Give us a shoutout on Instagram. The shoutout must include @_that2014 and #that2014 .
|| 4. You can use ANYTHING as your picture. The most creative picture will win.

p.s. Chocolates and Malasada not included

Giveaway 2!

|| MagicYoyo T5 Overlord!

|| 1. Shout us out and In your picture, have @_that2014 somewhere.
|| 2. Post in your description @_that2014 and ‪#‎that2014‬
|| 3. Like us on FB, Facebook.com/itsthat
|| 4. Best post wins at my discretion.
|| Enter as many time as you want and GOOD LUCK

http://instagram.com/p/mCRvnAAHo-/