Zorro's 2014 Freestyle Contest

Nah…

encouraging? seriously?

Sorry, really busy tonight and can’t get the 1A Results up because I need to re-watch the videos and whatnot. I’ll get those up ASAP tomorrow.

Take your time.

ok thank you

Although you may have started the contest, it like said by others its not just your contest anymore now that other people are involved. Also you claim to have messaged the judges constantly asking for finals results, but I never received such messages. Therefor I don’t think its fair to blame us judges who volunteered own time to click and critique each freestyle(which is actually quite time consuming when you are trying to judge as accurate as possible).

Im still definitely willing to judge, if we can have some more cooperation.

I would like to see at least the 1a division be judged fairly and as described.

Thanks.

3 Likes

that would be nice acturally

thats what im hoping for :-\

i want tho too because of the tricks I would pick but I’m ok either way.

Waal… zorro, are you sure you sent the pms?

It wasn’t for your division.

I’m quite involved in contests this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

If it wasnt for his division, then why is 1a being judged so (I’ll be blunt) stupidly?

I quit as well. I don’t think this is going to end out good. Also, it’s not fun when people fight and isn’t this contest supposed to be fun. I’m not gonna join next year either until they get their act together.

Yea it was good that zorro tried buit things didn’t really turn out so good.

I said “quite” not “quit”

well i don’t quit then

Sorry guys. I have the 1A Results now, however.

First off, I am having trouble getting owngry’s and 55379’s videos onto the playlist. But, I will get them up asap.

Now, on to the results:

1st Place: Philip
2nd Place: 55379
3rd Place: stuarttw
4th Place: owngry
5th Place: witlessone
6th Place: kulazndoode
7th Place: mazdarx7fd

I need 55379’s email. Please PM me.

Thanks Zorro!

1 Like