--- Fluid Print Dynamics --- (Official)

One day, I will start a yoyo store called Billybobs.com.

Hahaha oh man I didn’t even think about it! What a flagrant violation of forum rules.

Sorry guys, had a bit of a senior moment.

http://static.droidblog.net/dgstorm/df/FACEPALM-baby-bear.jpg

Those look fantastic :o

I snagged an Acadius. This opens up whole new areas of design research into shapes and weight distributions not possible on a lathe. Uber cool!

Sad that I missed out on the Acadius. Any plans to make more?

Print your own yoyo! FOR FREE!

Fluid Print will be closing down for a few months for renovations! Thanks everyone who has purchased something from us. Its been amazing growing and innovating with feedback around the world. Acadius was a huge success! Thank you everyone who purchased one. We may make another version in the future.

Got access to a 3d printer at your school/library? Print out a Kayto 1 ABS for free! Here is the STL file:

Uses 1 drop side effects! Feel free to edit the model and create your own yoyos - just make sure to tag us!

Later!

2 Likes

NOOOOOO WAAYYYYY!!!
I just found out I can use a 3d printer for free and was kinda bummed I didn’t have any .stl cads of yoyos to print.

Then my friend sent me this!
I CANT WAIT.
Thank you guys SOOOOOO much!

Look who showed up today!

I’m not going to lie, first impressions of build quality and dubstep-level wobble aren’t great… but I’ll give the fella a fair throwing before I pass judgement.

Looks amazing at any rate. :slight_smile:

Looks amazing!

EDIT:
Oh wait you already said that!

With a little bit of DIY managed to get my Kayto Prototype playing pretty nicely as well. :slight_smile:

My Kayto is printing right now! Well, half of it.

It’s orange.

That’s awesome! I was thinking about trying to get one made too. Lets see some pictures when it’s done.

I’ll be Fi ishing the other half tommorow.

After some modding, I now have it assembled. Just need pads or sili.
Only 43 grams… The whole thing is hollow honey comb.

Hey!

Make sure you guys post some pictures of your yoyos! Sounds awesome!

Logi, you have to print it solid with rectilinear if you’d like it to weigh right!

Ok! I’ll see if my printer can do that, I’ll be posting some pics soon!

Introducing the Playto - a speedy Japanese inspired play style profile and refined cup area for finger spins. The hub area is hollow for maximum rim weight - and you can really feel it.

This run will be utilizing Glow in the Dark Filament! More on that later!

The second image is a comparison to a Yoyofactory Northstar.

1 Like

is the STL file still available? I’d like to get it on my flash drive and make one next year at school!

got glocadius today

Update?

I was trying to open the file and i could not? the link says that the file is missing and or deleted? Could you please put the file back up?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thanks and ill be sure to post a review if i can print it!