This or That Game

Ribs–them’s the best.

Get a really bad throw for free or get a small discount off a really good but expensive throw?

bad throw for free, as long as it has a bearing, does not have vibe to the point where i cant use it, and can be revamped to play better.

free Space Cowboy with a bearing that is poo and you cant replace it

or

free YYF One with a Platinum grade NSK bearing, and you cant move it to any other throws?
(btw im not saying that there’s anything wrong with an unresponsive One, they just aren’t the greatest yoyo ever ;))

Only 2 options for this game. But, I’ll go with the first bad throw. I’m not sure what made it “bad” to begin with. But, that looks like the preferred option of those available.

Which would you choose:

1. Be your own boss, have your own business, but whether it does good or bad is dependent on how hard you are willing to work. You will have bouts of extreme stress related to this option. or
  2. Have a job, you answer to someone else, and your pay is good and consistent, yet not the greatest. You will not ever be stressed out, but have periods of feeling extremely unfulfilled with your work.

wow… you are mean… XD

I go with the Option #1. :stuck_out_tongue: both seem equally bad though! XD

Ether: Your only transportation is a skateboard and your job is 3 miles away.
Or: You have a fancy sports car and have to drive a whole day to get between your house and work.

I’m going to get really good with that skateboard. It looks like fun anyway. :smiley:

I had this dilemma this weekend when buying a new cell phone. Which would you choose?

1. $300 phone, 2 year contract, 16GB of data each month; or

2. $750 phone, no contract, unlimited data each month.

haha the $300 phone with contract and the low internet easy! XD Cheep. :stuck_out_tongue: I am tooo cheep. :stuck_out_tongue: NQP yoyo better cause it cost less cheep! XD

Your looking for and new car you can…
Ether: Take out a loan and get a nice new car.
Or: Pay up front in full for a car that doesn’t look nice but works.

I’ll go for the loan and the new car. A car that “works” now, might have me in the shop all the time trying to get someone to fix every little thing that breaks. That was cool in my 20s, but I’m too old for that crap haha. Because I don’t like putting a car in the shop all the time, time is money, and I like to ride clean, I might as well get the loan.

You’re wearing a T-shirt with jeans. Tuck the shirt in, or leave it hanging out?

leave it out.

christiano ronaldo or lionel messi

I have no clue who ether of them are!!! XD

Ah football players in the style Americans call soccer! XD yeah… I have no clue to me it come down to two teams have never heard of! for two countries! XD yeah… basically I have no I dea how to respond! XD

Ronaldo
Have a bedtime blanket as an adult or stuffed animal?

Stuffed animals keep you company so stuffed animal.

Football or Basketball?

Basketball. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fedora or baseball cap?

Fedora…classy.

Would you rather…

Have to eat a banana that’s sorta green, or one that’s getting brown with spots all over it?

I would go with sorta green

Laptops or Desktops?

laptops. :wink:

Ether you can live you life single for your whole life but wealthy, Or or have a full happy family but poor?

Chose wisely! >:D

Poor but with my family

Wealthy but a young death, or poor but a long life

Poor long life.

Run a Marathon? or Swim 20 Miles?

Marathon, you can walk and take it easy, but swimming is very constant motion. Not to mention more body motion required. Wouldn’t mind the extra 6 miles :slight_smile:

Flat Soda or Bruised-so-hard-its-not-even-yellow banana

banana. :stuck_out_tongue:

You could ether be a professional classical music composer, Or a carpenter.