This or That Game

Print. It looks just as good to me, less expensive, sizes vary…just more options.

Ear buds or headphones?

Hasn’t that been asked? Ear buds
ham or cheese

ham, but only if it’s Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.

Would you rather control minds or time?

I haven’t read all 100 pages of this, and even if I did, I wouldn’t memorize them. If it’s been asked, a new person answering might give it a different answer. For that reason, several questions have been asked more than once. If you don’t know, just presume that it hasn’t been asked. And, if it has been asked, and you answered it, let someone else answer it instead.

I’d rather control minds, that is way more interesting and evil. :smiley:

I found a dead baby bird in my driveway. What would you have done…trash it or bury it?

I think the right thing to do would be to find the birds family and let them decide. lol
I’d probably put the baby bird in a shoebox, pack it with herbs and flowers, and bury it…deep in a trash can.

high school or college?

^ You are so kind. I did neither. I let the flies/maggots go to work on it, in hopes that some animal might carry it away. I totally forgot about it now, and I probably drove over it a few times and turned it to mush. Yikes! I took that photo for Instagram, but decided not to post the dead birdie in the midst of all the pretty shiny throws. :smiley: It was perfect for This or That Game though haha.

College. It was WAY more fun! I wouldn’t trade that for the world.

On your leather goods, if you had to choose…studs or spikes?

Spikes because I am saving up for another Total Artist holster with spikes :wink:

Kentoppa or Spinken

1 Like

Kentoppa. I couldn’t find much about either of them though.

Your car…

Standard or automatic?

Standard, definitely. Love shifting, keeps me engaged in driving, and I feel more in control.

Twitter or Facebook?

Facebook.

Instagram is my favorite, Facebook is okay, but I never ever got into the Twitter thing. :-\

Sandals or flip flops?

Sandals. Can’t stand flip flops.

Middle school (6th-8th grade) or High school?

Last three years was definitely middle school, but I think high school for the next four years.
Reality tv shows that look like real reality or that look rigged.

I meant which one did you like more…

But whatever

Real reality.

Musical theater or sports?

Sports. I never was too exposed to musical theatre. If I was, I might like it more.

When watching a music concert…

Outdoor venue, under a tent, in the fresh air (rain or shine), or indoor venue, lights dimmed, out of the elements.

Indoor.

No air conditioning in the summer or no heat in the winter?

No heat in the winter. Ima penguin

Lemonade or Limade?

Limade sounds like an overly intense form of lemonade so lemonade.
Tents with spiders or cabins with wasps.

Tents with spiders. Easier to kill.

2004 laptop with a modern inside (SSDs, 32GB(or more) RAM, Core i7, etc…) or a 2014 laptop(like the G750 series) with an ancient inside(50GB HDD, 128MB of RAM, Intel Pentium, etc…)?

the 2004 laptop
If you were going to your county fair…
deep-fried Oreos or funnel cake?

Funnel cake, because deep fried Oreos make me very very very sluggish

Rassberries and cream or Chocolate and strawberry