This or That Game

ok thanks for clearing that up. We cool. We cool. high five.

Another instance where the sarcasm didn’t quite come through.

I’m still convinced we need a markup language for sarcasm…

There is the /s tag, but I don’t like using it because it ruins the joke.

You had me going there for a sec. I thought you were a raving lunatic. =P

Back to the subject at hand, my question still stands: hoodie or jacket?

Hoodie as it gives the added ability to stop rain. Plus they always seem to be super cozy.

Sweater or jacket.

A jacket. I think a sweater has more potential to get holes and snag. Plus, it’s not as cool looking.

If you wore an earring:

A hoop or a stud?

Stud. More masculine.

Would you rather be an author or an illustrator?

Illustrator. I think it would be more fun, and less pressure to create new content.

Do you brush your teeth using cold water, or warm water?

Cold and I never leave the water on.

Which would you prefer to encounter, a ghost or an alien?

I don’t believe either exist, but ghost because they can’t hurt you.
“The Chronicles of Narnia” or “The Lord of the Rings”

LOTR

books or movies?

Wait, I’m stuck on this one. Does anyone use warm water? I find warm water fairly unappetizing.

I like both for LOTR, but in general, books all the way.

At the beach, will you be found hanging out on the sand (whether reading a book or enjoying the sun or whatever) or will you be found in the water swimming?

Warm water softens the bristles of the brush. I use warm water sometimes…depends on my mood. I always wondered if anyone else tried it. No matter how soft I buy my toothbrush, it’s not soft enough.

I hate the beach, but if I had to go, I’d be on the sand. I always thought swimming was like taking a bath with a bunch of strangers. They might be using the bathroom in that water. Yikes! I’ve even seen vomit float past me. :stuck_out_tongue: Never again.

Ice tea or Ice coffee?

Definitely tea.
Especially if theres some honey in it.

48 framerate movies or 24 framerates on a movie?
If you dont know what I mean, 48 frames is really really smooth, whereas 24 frames is not quite as smooth, but not horrible.

Sounds like I’d have to go with 48 then. Smooth is the way to go.

Would you rather someone turn your image into a cartoon that will last for one season, or a production of action figures to be sold for one season?

IMO 48 frames looks too smooth, it just ruins the experience for me. I would choose 24.
Onto your question, I would probably choose cartoon. A lot more people would see it. A lot of people have cable/any sort of tv, but not everyone is able to buy an action figure and see it. Even when I go to mexico, a lot of these little tiny 1 room houses you see in the middle of no where have satellite TV.

I agree. If you answer, don’t forget to pose a new question. :wink: New question…

The best part of a lasagne…

The meat, or the cheese?

Cheese. But its best with meat and cheese together.

YYE edition or Hulk Smash colors?

We all know what TA is gonna say. :smiley:

Ya I’ll leave this one for TA…

I think she’ll be a devils advocate here