What are you throwing today?

Chief and BVM

Mainly Pete the purple squirrel comeback Avalanche (comebackalanche as I like to call it) and gnarwhal 2

I was at Disney Springs two days ago and bought an Origami at Duncan. It is GREAT!

OG Avalanche and masamaxx!

These two. I had forgotten what an amazing player the Summit is The Standard also stands apart as being fun and different.

Gnarwhal 1 and d10!

Cool Kids FHZ

Benchmark o with slim bearing.

Last week I got to try out the new Duncan Orbital. Though beyond my means and my abilities it is one really dynamic throw.

Deep purple G2 AL7 Warthog!

Blitz!

Clyw yeti 2.0 and unprld Corruption :slight_smile:

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Responsive Benchmark o. This thing is strangely addicting, and I am finding that there are few tricks I cant pull off. It won’t take no slack, but I nailed a 360 horizontal skin the gerbil a few times, so…

Spyy TYY-01!

Just got her in a trade, and love it!

Code2 today!

Just a good 'ol lilly REPLAY PRO, just like in the usual good 'ol days
(this is not my normal accent I just don’t know what I’m doing right now so…yep)

REPLEH PREH!!!

Did you recently start yoyoing? Because replay pro and good old days don’t go that well together :wink: then again I could say the good old days of the new breed and people would think that’s a super new yoyo too so I guess it’s all perspective :wink:

Comebackalanche and gnarwhal 1

My good old day was Yotech. Haha my first throw right there.

Take a look at my Instagram yoyo related account: Yoyouku

Code2 ? Hard to believe you have one of those :o

Yoyoers wit attitude ether. Really awesome throw.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the build quality of it is truly amazing. It is so freaking smooth. Like glass smooth. And it is just very well made in general.