What are you throwing today?

']YoYoExpert mobile app[/URL]

The Topdeck logo looks really slick on that purple color.

Throwing a CODE2 today!

Kind of crazy how when it catches the light, it’s a purple-ish gray. Definitely like it!

Sputnik

Soooo nice!

No Jive for me today.

4 different throws today :
2015 eH
No Jive
44 rpm Rhythm
44 rpm Blues (with weight rings)

Elementary steez

I just got a code 2, after all the great things I have heard about it I was really disappointed. Spin was very weak so made if very unstable after a trick, so long combos are impossible. Don’t know if it is the new swirl anodize but the blast is terrible so cant do any grinds. Just a worse version of the one drop chik.

Maybe clean/break in the bearing? When you say not much spin time, what are you comparing it to?
My Code 2 doesn’t have as much spin time as my Horizon, or a bimetal, but that’s not really a fair comparison since they spin for days.

Also, I would recommend a centering bearing, but that’s just me.

1 Like

The finish is actually a tumbled finish that’s called the Pyramatte. It not grinding as well as a blasted finish is to be expected. Mine actually grinds amazing. Doesn’t spin for that long but it’s mostly to do with it having a flat bearing.

Five Star.

String Theory Singularity

Weekend away with the fam, got the replay pro glow and the superstar bimetal

Freehand Al

Thanks man, I use crucial 2 central track concave bearings on all my yoyos and when I opened it up, sure enough if was spinning slow and clearly needed a clean.

Horizon and Topdeck my newest members! A little to much pink for me but its the luck of the draw.

A 1950’s Duncan “Beginners” Butterfly. Tiny and slow.

CLYW Bonfire ;D

07 888 sb

one drop vanguard