What are you throwing today?

An unreleased King Yo Star yoyo I got in the Canada Day/4th of July mystery box.

dark magic II

My current favorite yoyo, swapped the disc side effects to spikes.

Throwing a Paul Han YYF One Star. Way better than I thought it would be.

Prestige

Gamma Radiation Shout

Chief

CZM8 Orange W/black splash- 100% Polyester Kitty String Normal- Dif E Yo KonKave bearing.

Gave the new arrival “Harold” for a spin. Too snaggy with the fat kitty string, plays more to my liking with normal.

http://i.imgur.com/A7PLbZx.jpg

Chucked around a whole lot of Krown today.

Luminator :-\

Green yoyo confirmed?

Northern lights puffin 1, gradient, token. Few throw on the new yeti but had to cut that session short.

Yeti (breaking in the bearing, followed by cleaning the bearing…no yetis were harmed in doing such), and decided to give some love to one of my first “high end” metals I ever bought, my trusty RecRev No.9. That yoyo has gotten a lot of mileage out of it over the years. It’s an excellent “practice” yoyo due to it being a little heavier and slow (you can push it though to move) and its thick bubbly rims make this an extremely stable yoyo and rarely goes off plane. When I bought it, it was a blind purchase not knowing anything about what qualities I like in a yoyo or what my preferences are. Today, the yoyo actually fits my preferences and play style that’s developing.

Prestige and some titanium.

Yeti, bonfire, and puffin 2 all day.

Supernova 6061 and OD/CLYW Summit

A very hungry Yeti… :slight_smile:

Been in CLYW mode today. WM2 (fools gold) with homemade matching string.