What are you throwing today?

Benchmark o
rally

Shutterrrrrrrr

C13

Torrent 2 forgot how much fun that Yoyo is.

cupcake

OD Gradient

KuyosGod’
derpin’ with behind the back red halo today

OD Burnside

BVM 2 camp caribou

How is it?

Aurora Borealis NorthStar

YYF Horizon, and will probably stay that way for a while :slight_smile:

Haven’t picked one up yet today.

Rally.

I absolutely love the camp caribou color way. Lets put it this way. The shape is amazing, super light which is something I am gonna have to get used to. This is NOT a bad thing. This is my first CLYW and I understand the hype. Spins forever, and is super forgiving, I can do my share of combos, but this takes my play to a whole new level. No tilt whatsoever when my throws aren’t right on the dime (which they never usually are ;D,) and just spins…and spins…and spins…and spins… I cannot say if it my fav CLYW until I have more, but props to that company, they put out a spectacular piece of metal. I personally think every serious thrower should own at least one.

My best throw in all aspects so far, and that is even including my cascade which I love and my shutter which I just got but love too. The only area is is not superior to some of my other throws is the finish. My shutter has the smoothest finish ever, I don’t think any company in history can beat YYF finishes, sooooo smooth on grinds.

Wiffle balls. Already scuffed it up myself ;D

CLYW Arctic Circle 2, Duncan Barracuda, and the YYF Cypher…

Bapezilla.2 while I wait for the monkey snot to dry on the SPYY Addiction that I just received today.

I wish there was such a thing as quick-setting flowable.

Duncan flipside

Square Wheels Nomad