What are you throwing today?

Spin Dynamics Flow, C3xCLYW H5xChief

A little bit of everything!

A shaqlerstar for 1A
One day I’ll be throwing a pair of horizons or a pair of whatever is in the new mystery yye x YYF collabs

Again AC2 and 86400. Love them so much!

Albatross and Puffin >:( >:( :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D ;D

2sickyoyos King!

G2 love

Hatrick, KLR, dash…

Protostar

Yoyofficermusket

YYF popstar

Rally

KLR and essence/torrent 2!

Capricorn, Wooly Marmot 2, Drkstar, Avalanche.

Valor and Chief

New Diffusion. Admittedly disappointed with it, vibes more than my delrin Severe. Not worth the hype.

I feel like I paid $35 for a Speedaholic…

No way. Theres something wrong with yours.

That’s what I thought, but I emailed YYE about it and they said it’s normal.

I mean, my Protostar has almost no vibe. My Northstar is completely vibe free. My Severe vibes, but it’s not bad. The Diffusion’s vibe really bugs me… It’s bad. And I normally like my plastics to vibe!

My first thought: Try cleaning the bearing/seats. But the bearing does not come out at all, even with the YYF multitool. It’s stuck in there. I imagine I’d have to break it to get the bearing out. Which sucks, since it comes with a second thin responsive bearing, so you’d think it’d be easy to pop out the normal bearing…

I cleaned the bearing with compressed air without removing it, but it’s still vibey, gritty, and just disappointing.

Like I said, I feel like I paid $35 for a Speedaholic… only… I like my Speedaholic more.

The only positive thing I can say about it is that I was shocked it could thumb grind. On my first try I popped it up, it landed, clung to my thumb, and grinded perfectly. I never expected that.

Then again, I can thumb grind my Protostar, so maybe I’ve spent too much time practicing such a dumb trick. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t care a bit about vibe. They all have it, yet play amazingly.

Octave
ta-1
protostar

Summit and Strix today

Both have crocostrings fantasy chords on them.

Many throws…