What are you throwing today?

Level 6
Zombie

Roll model

Home made titanium with flowable red rtv and a ceramic whipple. This thing is light and fast and really easy on my pockets with its small size. Plus I don care if I ding it! :slight_smile:

Capricorn, nomad, Rockefeller, royale, genesis

Capricorn Darkstar.

Why isn’t the duncan strix ever suggested in the “I need a good throw under 50$” threads?

I love this thing! Just the feel of it is so fun! I’m so glad I traded my (kinda boring, but good playing) Rally for it. As well as I finally got some more lube!

But yeah I’m throwing my new Strix today and am going to lube (the sorta noisy) bearing with my new One drop lube! (V4M or whatever)

I’m not sure. I love my Strix though.

Glide
Protostar
Roll Model

Capricorn and Wooly Marmot 2

Going on a trip so I’m taking my summit and rally…

Cascade, Valor

How do you like the valor?

KLR, prestige, hatrick, protostar…

2Sickyoyos King!~ This thing is amazing! and let me tell you about those finger grinds mmmmm.

It’s really great. I see what Greg was saying about it needing a good blast, but man it’s a really solid throw. Super smooth, super stable. It’s awesome.

It’s a top-3 all-time favourite throw right now. Rubbing shoulders with my venerable El Ranchero (another not-blasted yoyo! Man…)

You’ve piqued my interest: what’s the third?

Probably poorly phrased saying “top-3” because the third spot is in constant daily flux. Contenders on any given day:

OG Punch Line, Cascade, Smooth Move, Puffin 1, Prestige, Krown

Hehe, makes sense. That’s kind of what I figured, I knew the cascade and puffin were up there for you. So many good yoyos right now.

Horizon (for the third day in a row).

Chief.