Next run of One Drop Rallys

and hasnt been for at least 6 months-9 months…

Sigh… Well, Daniel x One Drop, think about it.

Comebacks

Or a solid white run. Both would look amazing

Or we could have a darker green Rally with a lighter green or light gray rings for that special moment Cthulhu arises.

1 Like

Purple body, white rings
White body, purple rings
Black body, white rings
White body, black rings.

Nuff said.

Bear in mind guys, I don’t know if white rings would be possible. I am to understand there are only a select few companies worldwide that can do a proper white ano on aluminium. I don’t know if OD has the means at their disposal (or if they do, whether it would be cost effective) to do so, as cool as it would be…

Punk-rock edition

Half black, half dark purple
And do what Yomega did with the plaid glide on the rings only in green and bright purple plaid.

I would buy it instantly

1 Like

blue body, orange rings.

Needs a Hail Cthulhu Logo on it if they ever did this one. I’d love a Cthulhu themed colorway from OD in general though.

I would definitely go for a rally with a white body and purple rings. Some glow in the dark ones would be cool too.

Make a solid white body rally

Green with Purple Rings (Hulk)
Red with Yellow rings (Iron Man)
Black and Yellow Rings (Batman)
Blue and Red Rings (Superman)

May sound nerdy, but I can see these as colorways.

We’ll keep that in mind!

Personally I would like to see a blue body w\ blue rings, and white hub.

'Murica

Still hoping they make either a black with dark purple rings or royal purple with black rims. ;D
…really wish the rings were threaded/interchangeable like the side effects; then people could buy pre-colored rings or get raw ones and get them custom anoed. (I bet cost would be a big problem though.)

Also are there any plans for a YYE edition of Rallys?

They made a red rally with black rings, and it had a silver colored logo, so it looked like a YoyoExpert Edition Rally. I have one of those. I’m also in favor of a black Rally, with either silver or gold rings. :slight_smile:

I still like the white body, red hub and blue ring idea

White body, black rims, and orange spike.
Black body, silver rims,
Blue body, silver rims

Cough cough… Money shot

I can’t get over how well the Rally plays for it’s price! I received one in trade today. It has a very different feel then my all metal OD’s but it is still dead smooth and easy to maneuver around the strings.

Mine is red and i might have to pick up one of the new white ones to go with it. :slight_smile:

Time to learn some 3a tricks I think. :slight_smile: