Thrown

Lol yes you do fit the bill. I want to address all of these requests for testers. We are going to machine 2 or 3 prototypes with each run until it is perfected so if we were to choose more than 2 or 3 testers then it would be like everyone taking a turn trying out the throw. This is not a bad thing though and I would love to make that happen, but every tester would have to put in very valuable input and it might stretch out the process. Keep in mind that this is only our first throw so if you don’t test this one you will most likely be picked to test the others. Also any testers chosen for this will be testing throughout the yoyos conception, so once you give me the feedback I will tweak the throw and then send it back to the same group of testers. It will continue like that until either I or the testers or both feel that the throw is perfect. I appreciate your guy’s interest and continued support, and pretty soon I should have the first proto machined (I’d say in 3 or 4 weeks if all goes well). Also if anyone knows where I could get some bearings in bulk it’d be much appreciated. Thanks everyone.