Tropic Spins Official Manufacturer's Thread

I think foxland manufactured it. It was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Hey guys! Sorry about the forum inactivity, we are just getting a few things together. Don’t think we are gone, we are only just getting started! :slight_smile:

Good news!

Tropic Spins will be going on YoyoExpert within the Month!

We just shipped off the Capricorns to YYE HQ, so expect to see them in here very soon!

We are in the process of prototyping a NEW aluminum throw, as well as a possible Fixed Axle :slight_smile:

And as always, stay classy YYE.

Nice!!!

congratulations hope to see them soon!

Woot. Ima get myself a birthday present

Tropic Spins One Throw Video Contest:

Tropic Spins is holding a video contest, in which the winner will receive a “Treasurr Chest” which appears to have shiny piece of metal inside!

Rules:

Video must be under 1:30, and you are allowed one throw with one regeneration. Judging will be based on creativity, theme, and cinematography. If you don’t have a good camera, or don’t have the best trick(s), don’t worry! It’s the thought that really counts! If video exceeds 1:30, or has profain language in song selection, you will be disqualified.

How it works:

All participants who have submitted their videos by the deadline will be entered in. The deadline is two weeks from today, or September 19th. Based on our votes, only a small amount of contestants (about 10) will move on to the second round.

These winners will need to create a new video within a new deadline and we’ll pick the winner from that pool. Many will enter, and only one will win.

I wish all participants good luck, and can’t wait to see your videos :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Tropic Spins
#tropicspinsonethrow2014

^Yes!

Can the vid be edited with slo-mo and stuff or is there no editing aloud?

It is one throw, but I guess that it would be alright :slight_smile:

Is it only 1A or can I do 4A?

Man, I stink at one throw contests, but, shiny metal (better mot be a penny) Eh, what the hey.

Ooh worth a try probably won’t make it through but what the heck.

My thoughts exactly.

1 can I use any yoyo?
2 is one regen changing the direction of the spin once or twice to get back to the same spin direction
3 good luck all

Just finished my filming today editing tomorrow.

Any style you’d like!

Yes, and one regen is the yoyo stopping or changing directions at any point without being held in the hand.

Do we just PM you the vids for this? or do we have to enter some other way?

You can PM them to me, that’s fine. Or email the link to tropicspins@gmail.com

Ok

3 days left!!