Forum eXperts of YoYoExpert.com

Calm down rs ;D. We have to be patient.

Yes - Andre is very busy. He will give us the people who won somtime.

~Steven

Don’t worry - it will be announced - we actually decided to cover February and March since we have had such an amazing amount of people here.

We will be contacting these individuals first to get their official profile to add to the EXPERTS page:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forum-experts.html

Really? Great! I can now congradulate two people at the same time! I am very excited. But please take your time.

I cant wait!!! I really want to see who it is, Whoever it is they really deserve it

Yeah, I want to know as well. He is probably gonna announce soon, hopsully.

Docrobot or dryoyo or Kim-Lan or Steven or Mitchell FTW!

… SAMAD???

I hope it is either Smad, DocRobot, or dryoyo. There are a lot of other deserving members, but Samad is very dedicated, Doc is very helpful, and dryoyo is very generous with prizes etc.

Does this mean we find out at the end of March? Or when because I am anxious to know!

I don’t know but tomorrow is Chat Night and I believe game night.

I thought André said the week after… ???

Yeah, he did. Last week. That would mean it was this week.

Right?

Here is his post: No Official Game Show Tonight - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums

Yes. It would mean next week Samad. Remember to be there!!! ;D

WHAT??? WHAT THE POOPY??? Please help us Andre!

The Game Night is next Thursday. What do you need help on?

Yes - but I also made an updated post here: OFFICIAL CHAT NIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT - General Yo-Yo - YoYoExpert Forums
Sorry guys - I am not available Thursday or this weekend - it will resume next week. I PROMISE. :slight_smile:

I tried Clicking on this and it wont work? what happened?

BTW i hope Samad wins. It’ll be a miracle if i win. Maybe next month

Never know, In my basketball tourny we were last seed (ranked) and we got 1st and a trophy!!

He’s updating it.

“It will not necessarily be the person with the “most” posts - remember quality over quantity here.”

Thank you for putting that in Andre.