Forum eXperts of YoYoExpert.com

Yes, he has to everyone- that is why 7/8s of the people will nominate him. He welcomed me also and has helped MANY times- but he may not have always done a quality post No offence

Yup, I’ll be nominating him right now myself. :wink:

I nominate Samad, for reasons too numerous to mention.

Samad, is my pic he is there and always was kind to the nub that i was :slight_smile:

Great idea Andrè! There are many excellent choices on the site

great cant wait i want that stuff bad

I believe that this is an excellent idea. It encourages good quality posts. One question though, can someone be nominated more than twice?

Even though all of docrobots posts have been extremely well written, I have to say that samad is one of the nicest and most helpful people on the site.

You can be nominated as many times as Andre feels you deserve. One thing to remember, Andre chooses who gets the award. “Nominating” people will do nothing.

O wow I feel really stupid then :stuck_out_tongue:

I still really like the idea though.

I think andre should choose some ok posters that are on a lot to nominate say who they think and give like 3 examples. Or something along those lines… :slight_smile:

I hope I haven’t rubbed you the wrong way, eight! I know a lot of times when I speak people find it a touch… umm… “abrasive” at times. I understand this often makes it’s way into my written word. I apologize if this has ever been the case for you or anyone else here.

Or maybe I’m just interpreting your post wrong. :cry:

See? DocRobot even apologizes for the community!

A vote for DocRobot is a vote for FREEDOM…m’kay, perhaps I got kinda carried away there.

Well, I was apologizing for myself there. I’m apparently quick to rub folks the wrong way. Probably got it from my dad, as he was much the same way.

Glad to know I’m the voice of freedom, though! Being a Republican, I was starting to get worried I might not have a good handle on the concept. :wink:

DocRobot for yoyoeXpert March '09!

That was an unneccesary post. I heard some people saying that Samad’s going to win because of his post’s. I really don’t think it matters about post’s.

I think to win you have to be helping YoYoExpert in some way. Mabye helping a yo-yoer with a trick problem.

Getting more people to the forums.

Helps Andre out with forum isues.

I think it doesn’t matter about the post’s, it matters what you did for the eXperts. :smiley:

~Steven

Yes, DocRobot has done exactly what you just said. And that post might’ve been unnessicary but i was just saying that DocRobot should be an eXpert.

It is still unnecessary because we have no influence on who gets picked. Andre picks them. “Nominating” someone does absolutely nothing.

Yes, if Andre said this " Okay, who ever get’s the most votes can be a mod. Go Nominate someone and who get’s the most wins!" Then i guess it would be okay.

Even if he said that you did another thing wrong. You only have to say it ones. You don’t have to wright it over and over. Just 1 time. :wink:

~Steven

I am sorry for my unessicary post and i will fix it right now. ;D

;D

I’d also be happy with DocRobot.

Thanks Evan. I explained it wrong a little bit too.

I mean you did this

you did this. you did this. you did this. you did this
you did this.

Like that ^^ i didn’t mean like post it. then post it again i ment like that up there.

I hope you didn’t take it the wrong way. Sorry.

~Steven