YoYoFactory AVIATOR Now Available!

From what YoYoFactory has told us they will make more colors soon.

1 Like

Now, this is worth waiting for. It has that Galaxy pattern to it ;D We’ll have to find out the timeline for it to appear in stock. This is a sneak peek:

That is a YoyoFactory photo. :wink:

^ those will not be available on YYE. They are being sent to a Mexican distributor. There was only like 12 made.

:frowning: So, I missed them then. I wasn’t going to buy from Mexico anyway. Oh well, life goes on I guess. On the bright side there will be another run here soon, so maybe it will be something even better.

Hopefully! I like the classic galaxy better than that weird Aviator anyways.

really? I thought that colorway was magnificent (aviator galaxy).

Comes stock with GOLD CT too.

Yeah, it’s close to a YYE Edition too. Only one main color difference. But, it’s super close. I think it looks great. I’m really looking forward to seeing what’s next. :slight_smile:

Also wondering.

Looks awesome!..but is it worth it???

So this is what true love feels like. stares in awe

Really sucks that they aren’t coming to YYE. The reason I held out from buying an Aviator originally is because I was waiting for more colourways (especially Galaxy editions such as the one above).

I wish YYF would do these amazing colourways on more of their throws. I’d buy them all in a heartbeat, it’s usually poor colourways that turn me away from a lot of new YYF releases.

Well, it looks like we’ve got something better to watch out for. I hope YoyoExpert gets these in stock. As posted by YoyoFactory on Instagram:

I think I’m going to have a seizure of joy.

reminds me of the HOT yoyobrothers has

Yeah I’m guessing it was the HOT that sat on the BST here for a while. The owner said YYF had it made especially for him as a 1/1 colorway, really cool looking.

How coincidental that this got bumped. I just sent an email today asking if YoyoExpert will have them soon. It looks so Splash Gameable. :slight_smile: I can’t wait! I hope I get one with equal red, blue and yellow.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1141/YYF-Aviator ;D

That colourway is so sweet. Love it when companies are bold instead of safe.

Really nice colourway.

Might get one… ALL DEPENDS

They look great, I just put my order in. I’ve been waiting for this one!