Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion

Nothing can describe what I’m feeling right now DFIOP;JSAKL;FSZ;'LFDASFKAL;AS;DL’KFASD;'FK

Ken is unstopable. He’s unreal.

. Yeah I said with weapons and items some leagues call this unlimited division. The frag and damage leagues can limit the items or disable the items completely it’s really up to the host of the tournament and their rules. Game stop plays with some throwable items only I agree that it’s noob but it can really be a game changer if you both use counters and shields correctly .

I’ve been playing Project:M whenever I can. I wasn’t feeling ZSS so I stopped playing with her and picked up Dedede instead. He has a lot of insane attacks. Mario is still my main but I can see Dedede replacing Zelda as my secondary.

There hasn’t been much chatter going on so… Who is your favorite player and why?

Hmmmm… I don’t really have a favorite. Generally when watching matches, I root for whoever has the character I like better.

Kirby. 'Cause he’s boss!

If you mean character, it’s wolf in PM and Marth or Ness in Melee.

If you mean player, It’s chillindude or Chudat. I really like watching Chu when he plays Kirby.

Player :wink:

My favorite player for Melee is PewPewU and my favorite PM is Sethlon.

Chillin is everyone’s favorite player. I’m into Sethlon because Roy and Texas.

Has anyone seen this game? Two B-grade Falcons fighting each other makes for the best ending ever.

That was great.

A fitting end for a battle of captains.

I would just like to point out that me and Nehemiah Peterson brought a monitor and a gamecube for our drive to Minnesota for MN states and played melee for the entire 7 hour drive.

And it only felt like an hour.

Sheik, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Luigi.

Player, not character. :slight_smile:

Mango

Anyone watching Fight Pitt?