The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Don’t worry you are not in this particular round so you’re good. Check the bracket and you will see

Did u quit or something? Cuz i dont think I have yours.

Actually. I dont have anyones, not even leftys…

You don’t have mine because Mazdarx forfeited so I didn’t think I needed to turn in a video.

I didn’t use my last one, so I’m going to use that one.

So do I win O.o?

I can assure you I sent my video a long time ago

When is winners?

So did this just crash and burn or what?

Im posting vids later tonight

Same thoughts exactly!!!

I caan’t say anything on behalf of Andy but for me school is my first priority and yoying comes later, so if you guys haven’t noticed, ive been relatively inactive, thats because exams are coming soon and im at that point where i need all the good grades i can get so i really haven’t had time for yoyos right now. In about 3.5 weeks things should be back to normal (on my end that is)

Thanks for all the patience guys :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure grades come first for most people, but this contest lost all it’s sizzle. I understand the rigors of school, having AP courses and such. But my AP work doesn’t consume me. (And I get great grades) However that’s beside the point.

Everyone has a live outside of yoyoing. School can limit your ability to do other things and I get that. Just seems weird that this died after being so strong. Also you two post to the forums quite often and this contest would just take up more if your studying time.

Yeah same. Performing Arts can be tough plus AP. But school is something I like to do well in.

I totally forgot about it, I was on vacation without internet access when the date was announced. Whoops :confused:

I understand all that being a student myself, but it was weird that almost no one turned in their videos. If we need to re-schedule is not a big deal.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,74167.0.html

Congrats to Leftylink for winning Loser’s Round 3! I’ll update the bracket soon and tell you guys about the next deadline :slight_smile:

Alright Nardcopter and Leftylink, your videos are due May 25! From here on out I’ll pm everyone about their deadlines throughout the rest of this tournament to try to keep things in motion.

Is GoCrazyForYoyo still in?

Sure… But I didn’t get a pm.

It’s because we’re not up yet. We’re still gonna chill a little longer while we wait for hte loser’s bracket to catch up. I’ll pm you when a solid deadline comes :slight_smile: