Looking for some tech tricks

I’m looking for some tech tricks to try to learn. I want them to be kinda like grandma kimmits sandwhich, and about the same difficulty or easier. I learned GKS and it took me a while, but I had alot of fun learning it. I want to do that again! Thank you!

have your tried soiled panties?

Exactly what im looking for! Thanks! I will start learning that tomorow. Looks learnable. Any others?

Give me the tech tricks and free my soul, i wanna get lost in all those rolls, yeah drift away! Doo doo doo doo doo

Look up rancid milk and grandma kimmit sandwich. You can find then on YouTube

As i said in my forst post, i learned grandma kimmits sandwich and had fun doing it, and thats why i want more tricks like it to learn. I’ll go look up rancid milk though. Thanks!

I apologize. I just saw you were looking for some tech tricks. I’s currently learning grandma kimmit sandwich. I’m having a tough time with the first formation before the hops.

Also check out this youtube channel.

Dude is crazy sick and tech. I love his chop combo. Hope this helps.

It took me a while to get that formation… And i just a few days ago finally land the trick. I still cant do it considtently, im still practicing.

Gary Li’s Funky Giraffe is a pretty good one

Bump

This guy has some really cool tech tricks http://m.youtube.com/#/user/mrmatio?desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2Fmrmatio

I suggest seeing his bloops tutorial.

Thanks!

I learned rancid milk and enjoyed it.

Looking for more! I got stuck ok soiled panties.

Check Steve browns 365 thing (sorry can’t remember exact name). That’s where I’m learning my guy wright stuff now.

But most of those aren’t tech- i’ve seen some of them.
Thanks for the suggestion though! I’ll look more closely at them.

Make your own

Ooooohhhhh!!! Burn!!!

But on a serious note, have you been to www.rethinkyoyo.com yet?

I sure have! Love that site! I’m looking for the bit more famous ones though. Should have mentioned that haha.

Where did you learn GKS from?