Benchmark Series 2013

160 for all three.

2 Likes

NICE!! 3 metals with interchangeable side effects from One Drop for a little more than $53 a piece?
Done and done.

I know that simplicity is part of the whole benchmark concept, but will there be other simple colorways available other than red blue and green in the future?
I know that production was delayed because of a power outage, was there a plan for a bit more variety that couldn’t happen due to this setback?

just curious

Oh yeah :slight_smile: Other colors coming.

1 Like

Any details? I am going to pick one up tonight when they drop unless I know for sure there are going to be better colors in the future

I am extremely surprised OD would allow a package deal. $60 alone is a bargain, but slashing the price even after is unbelievable! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a brand that truly caters to their customers.

Excellent. I shall wait for the silver, black or grey. And probably pick one up in blue at that time.

10 more minutes!! ;D and i agree yoyojordan. onedrop is amazing.

how many where there in the first place? only lilke 50 total left.

Dang these are going quick! Luckily I picked up a beautiful green organic :wink:

Blue O, Green H, Red V
And I’ve got matching Code1 side effects on the way that will put the weight in my favorite 67 gram range. Merry Christmas to me! :smiley:

Same! I got a green organic. I also got a blue Yelets because how can you say no for only $30. Plus the Yelets come with green side effects that I can switch with the benchmark. Added $12 worth of string and lube to bring my total over $100 for those yummy trading card packs that I think are really neat. Can’t wait! Its going to be a great Christmas this year!

Red O, Red V, Red H. Sticking to the everything the same except shape. (Gotta control for variables that might influence the lab experiment results.) :wink:

I agree, I would like some neutral colors like silver, pewter, bronze, etc. contrasting side effects would be cool as well. I have so many red blue and green yoyos already :wink:

A bronze set would be amazing.

I picked up the Green V and a Blue Yelets. I couldn’t let that deal pass me up ;D Been wanting some SE yoyos, and now I have two on the way for less than 100 bucks!

Gold organic with blue se would make my life

I’m going to guess here… and it’s only a guess… that it’s actually YYE that concocted that deal. And if I’m right, it’s no discredit to OD at all, but the praise would be redirected more towards Andre. :wink: The vendors provide the throws at a particular cost and suggest a price (the MSRP). Sometimes there are clauses in the vendor contract that prevent the retail price from going too low so that multiple retailers aren’t undercutting each other and devaluing the product… but for the most part, retailers can then set their own prices and incentives.

That’s just my experience in retail in general. But I don’t know the first thing about how yoyo retail in particular works.

Got a green O and a red Yellets. Heck of a deal for under $100 shipped.

1 Like

Picked up all three. Green O, red V, blue H. Really excited!