How are you?

Still regularly enjoying that Markmont Next :slight_smile:

Recently hit 1 year, made a video in the videos section, you should check it out!

Sucks that things haven’t settled for you yet :-\ Just hang in there, things will be better before you know it! Just try not to get into anymore trouble :wink: haha :slight_smile:

I’m
Good! You?

Tired. I’m drowning in school and kind of getting depressed…

i feel it brutha. Luckily school comes to an end at some point, then ya get to enjoy lifes responsibilities. Dont let life get u down tho brutha, i dont wanna say i suffer from depression, i get depressed. You know the whole nine yards. There have been points in my life where ive been ready to give up. Like today, i had court at 9 then drove all the way back to where i live and found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me.
It hurt ya know? But when life knocks me down these days i just get back up and say “life, you hit like a bitch”

Keep on keepin on man, i have to do it, so you do to! Haha. Hope everyone had a good day. Im takin my sorry soul to bed.

One love.

Im pretty good I just got a mystery box so Im pretty happy with that
Im doing pretty good with my work around the farm(I live on a farm for those of you that didnt know) It is really cold here though II think its 0 degreese out right now

but besides that every things great

Fellin’ fin’ how’ bout’ u’?

I AM DOING WELL

I’m great yoyoing wise. Sadly though I have finals tomorrow and Friday.

But on the bright side I have been making up tricks all day and it has been great. My excitement for yoyoing has kind of rekindled. I love it.

Well you certainly like to emphasize that!

If this was a comment on grammar, “I’m good” and “I’m doing well” are both acceptable; Technically “I’m doing good” wouldn’t be. English is pretty flexible though, so I think good/well are becoming fairly interchangeable and that’s OK.

Also I feel pretty good right now, I had a nice end to my semester.

is u tryn to akt lik u now evathing bout gramar

1 Like

Lol

LOL

Lllllaaaaaaawwwwwllllll

Wellllll got rid of the girl. TIME TO FOCUS ON SAMMY!!!

Ijist wanna let errybody know im on top of the world right now. Things are so good finally. God is great. Friends are good. Money is earned. Love is cherished. Thanks everyone for the kind words and stuff i love u all!

awesome high five

YoRED - good to hear you’re doing ok. Keep it up.

Thanks guys!!! Im headin to the top!!! Gosh i love my life. I got court thursday. They can do whatever aint gunna get me down. The wanna put me in jail so be it. Im just gunna get big, read, and take classes. Be a little vacation hahahaaa. Thank u all. Everybody on these forums who have supported me, you all are saints!

Glad you’re holding up all right :slight_smile:

Its Great To Here Your Doing Good YoRED