Slack Bro. String Co.

PM me if you are interested in getting a free sample of any of the polyester string types below.

Hey everyone! I am in the business of string making, and am offering 8 different types of string. I will be able to make them in both standard and inverse (lefty) twist. The first 3 strings are 100% polyester and are as follows:

Type M: Thickest out of the three and fairly bouncy. 12 thread string meant for slower play

Type L: Thinnest string offered, best for tricks involving lots of layers of string. 10 thread string good for slower play.

Stingers: These 100% polyester 8 thread strings have very tight twists and they have lots of bounce. They are extremely thin, but they have a rough exterior so it is still possible to catch binds

These Strings will be priced $2.50 for 5 and $4 for 10. These strings come in single colors, or two color twists. These strings are also about 6ft long, so if you want to try styles of play that need large strings, or of you just want an extremely customizable string size, then this string is for you. Larger quantities of these may be purchased, but be aware it will take a much longer amount of time.

Type UP: Up your play with this 50/50 Polyester and Rayon string. Holds tension like its no ones business, and fells smooth while doing so.
Available in black with a single color twist

These strings will be priced $4 for 5 and $7 for 10.

Superstars: Glow in the Dark strings. These string can be charged in sunlight or by a black light for use in the dark, while still being able to see your strings.

These strings will be price $1 per string

Type HV: Short for high visibility. These strings are neon yellow with glow in the dark thread mixed in providing visibility at all times.

These strings are $1 each or $8 for 10

Lites: These strings are 50/50 poly nylon. These strings play fast and whippy, and they are soft on bare hands. They are white 12 thread strings.

These strings are $3 for 5 or $5 for 10

Bricks: Heavy, and slightly rough. These strings are made of heavy duty nylon thread, and are only available in white.

These strings are $2 for 5 or $3 for 10

The colors are red, blue, yellow, neon yellow, green, purple, black, and white. Pm me if you are interested in purchasing any of these strings, or have any questions, comments, and concerns.

A minimum of one free string is included with each order, and if you are interested in a certain string, and want to try one out, PM, and I can send one your way.

String review posts:
JSingh2K- http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,68600.0.html
Abby1371-
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,68122.0.html
Legyoyo-
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,69643.0.html

2 Likes

Updated with string types, and various reviews. Like the Facebook page, as I will try to keep it updated with information, and it is the easiest way to contact me, other than messaging me here on the forums.

Updated with a new string type. Like I mentioned earlier, like the Facebook page to receive these updates in an easier way. Also, there may be a giveaway if I gain more likes on the Facebook page.

I have no current orders… If you are interested in my strings let me know. If I get more orders by the first of the year, and more likes on my page, I will definitely hold a contest/giveaway for probably 10 Superstars. On that note, I only have one like on the page so please start liking the page. Thank you everyone :smiley:

Bumping this up so you guys can like the Facebook page!

I do my best to support the YoyoExpert entrepreneurs when they start a new venture. I saw that Hammy was diligently putting the word out about his Slack Bros. String. I decided to buy some, as I’m looking to venture out and try something new. I decided to try a pack of ten 12 strand black poly strings. I paid via Paypal, and Hammy sent the strings in the mail. He was very professional throughout checking to see that I received them, and inquiring about whether I was satisfied.

I have taken some time to play the string, and can ensure that it is very good quality, and it holds tension well. The strings last well on average, and it is a bit thicker than what I’m used to, which is a nice quality. They come long, so that’s a plus for those of you who enjoy long strings. The particular type I bought, which I believe is described as Type M. The string is not too soft, nor too hard, and the feel is just right. It is the right string for anyone looking for an overall good quality string with a good feel.

I am interested in trying more of the variety that Hammy has to offer, and he has offered quality service, and a solid product. I hope that other people will support his string company, because I believe that this is just the beginning for Slack Bros. I am hoping to put in another order very soon.

Thanks Hammy for the great string. I hope to deal with you again soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the review TA!

Still taking orders, and still offering samples to those who ask ;D