Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Dangit I want the JPX and the Play-Simply No-Jive so bad lol

I only have one No Jive, but looking to pick up several more and having the parts available from my favorite online retailer would make things much simpler.

We’ll look into picking up some Tom Kuhn parts/accessories in our next order.

1 Like

You’re the king Garrett.

2 Likes

No green JPx’s :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a lot of factors here. Obviously the story of the manufacturer and the product itself is huge to us as well as the quality of the yo-yo and how it plays, etc. We also really try to find companies that supporting the yo-yo scene and community whether that is through contests or a team of players, etc. It means a lot to us that we try and support people that have a vision for what the modern yo-yo is and the direction it is going.

3 Likes

WHATTTT!!! One in every 12 orders of the Regen will be a FREE USA edition Super G! WHATTTTTT!!!

1 Like

*faints

1 Like

Any string restocks coming soon? ::slight_smile:

1 Like

This may sound crazy, I am not going to do it but rather a stupid question; So if you put 12 in your cart and pull the trigger, you end up with the limited edition one without a doubt?

1 Like

Yep…you can simply buy 12 of them for $540 and get you a free Super G…Have at it! ::slight_smile:

1 Like

I will personally guarantee that if you purchase 12 Regens you will get the Super G and I will pack it myself! ;D

1 Like

Will you guys be getting bulk kitty string any time soon? Specifically yellow

1 Like

We have some on order, guessing we will have it in a week or two!

1 Like

Will you guys restock the plastic spacer for Yomega Raider? It’s really convenient to me and other I think, to buy everything at same place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One drop rally being restocked?

Any word on when the red Markmont Classic I saw posted today on instagram will be available?

1 Like

Size 5 - Loop 900 / 1080 are the same size as Yomega Raider spacers.

Rally are in the works but might still take a month or two to finish up.

We have an order placed for the Red Markmont Classics so should be soon! We just released the Green one today also!

Any Blueprint string (green or yellow) in the near future?

1 Like

Still waiting to hear back from Werrd, but we’re working on getting a restock!