Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Like, tonight?

That’s what I just started wondering. I leave work in an hour and a half. Hopefully, if tonight, it’ll be within that time ;D

I may be wrong, but I think I’m going back to my original thought of a Fixed Friday release date ;D

[quote=“AaronW,post:186,topic:60205”]
I may be wrong, but I think I’m going back to my original thought of a Fixed Friday release date ;D
[/quote

I’m gonna stay up in case it’s a midnight release.

IF the new eH’s are going to be released today, will it be before 3pm so that they’ll ship today? :slight_smile:

Won’t switch to order capable for me.

Do you know when the CLYW Avalanche will be back in stock, especially the Harrison Hurricane edition?

Not sure exactly when CLYW is planning to make another run of the Avalanche. As for the Colorway that’s even harder to guess, the colors change with every run and do not repeat extremely often. Send CLYW an email and they might be able to give you a little more information.

Did the Yoyofficer Imp restock sell out?

All I can find is the announcement that they were being prepped for X-mas.

We have the IMP but haven’t had a chance to take pictures and get them online yet. Expect to see them in new releases next week though.

Will there be a restock of the 2014 Genesis? possibly pulsar?

Ah, end-of-year-slowdown.

I guess I can stop holding my mouse over the refresh button, my arm is starting to cramp. (^o^)

Pulsar is unlikely, it was a limited edition thing. They may release more of the Genesis though.

Pleeeeaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? :wink: :wink:

1 Like

when are the normal kitty 100 count restocking?

Are the Golden Galaxy Too HOTs coming any time soon?

Well since you asked nicely… We maaay be getting some more pulsar edition space cowboys. No info on the Genesis SS though.

Latest Run of kitty string is in production right now, no ETA at the moment but it should be soon!

They’re online now! Pictures are in progress.

Haha ok thanks Garrett!!!

Any ETA on a restock of the CLYW Gnarwhal 2? I have my eye on the Jack Rabbit colorway

You missed the release. There was no ETA announced and they did a surprise release.