Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

There is still a good possibility of this - yes. We just can’t guarantee anything at this time but that has been CLYW’s long term intentions and we are continuing to work with them to make it happen!

so we can assume not befor new years?

thanks for the response!

Those look awesome

So when will the YYO Hatchet be released on YoyoExpert?

Just got a purple heart Sullivan from TMBR… it’s awesome. but the Once Upon a Tree Pocket Love is still my favorite at the moment. It’s just absolutely perfect in every way. man i’m in LOVE with that Pocket Love

Any idea on when YYE will be getting the second run of Bonfires?

^ On the topic of CLYW, I’m wondering when the Puffin restock is coming :slight_smile:

Probably not for awhile
there already gonna release more
puffin 2s
nd
yetis
who know what’s next might be
gnarwhals

Puffin 2 drops May 10th at 10pm EST
Bonfire is next on the release schedule for CLYW, I believe.
Yetis also in the works.

Any idea when the type-x size-c 10-ball center trac bearing will be back in stock?

Should be this week.

When are the nomads coming out

In about a month.

i thought they would be out in May like on the Facebook page

Will the blasted run if YYO Jaegers ever get here?

I wish they’d come, too… but I suspect it has become a catch-22! YYE probably won’t want to order a bunch of Jaegers until the first order proves itself, which makes business sense. But the polished ones are going to sell pretty slowly when knowledgeable customers are aware that blasted versions are out there elsewhere.

Yes, unfortunately that is now situation with YYE and Jaeger. :frowning:

1 Like

Any hope of more color ways of summits?

1 Like

When will the new run of CLYW sasquatch be coming to YYE.

YYE said he “thinks” they will be officially dropping next week. He is coordinating the launch with the Lodge. They are coming “soon.”