Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

I saw the Blog on the TMBR Moxon and Sullivan. Any word on a Baldwin reissue?

Not sure if they’re making anymore, but we’re checking to see if they have any extras left. Waiting to hear back from them.

Yeah, the Baldwin got put on hold. He revamped the design and is just about finished with a full run for us. Hopefully in a couple weeks.

1 Like

You guy’s planning to restock some of your yoyo bags? Need a new one badly, thanks:)

Any idea when you’ll restock short YYF axles?

Still working on the new bags. We did just get some Yomega bags in recently that are pretty good for only $20:

We should be getting some more with our next shipment. If you need one sooner just go to a hardware store and look for an M4 x 0.70 set screw - 8mm length.

1 Like

new basecamp colors???

Hopefully releasing later today.

When will you be restocking terrarian colors?

We just got some new colors last week, they’re currently online. Not sure when we will get more.

You guys getting any of the first run of the Küntosh 5000QVs?

Yes! Red and Silver I believe.

What time are we getting the OD Mantises at?

No time for the release yet, but they should be releasing April 3rd. We will have a countdown up before they release.

1 Like

Will you guys restock on the c3yoyodesign m.o.v.e??

shipment is on the way , will be arrived soon

1 Like

Good!!

100 count “black” slick 6 strings have been out of stock for a while…will you be getting more?

We should be getting a shipment in any day now. I would guess they will be online later this week or early next week.

Sweet! Thanks! :smiley:

any time frame on the IRPAD YYR REGULAR NORMAL NEW response pads for the Draupnir