Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

I want a sensei… And a Nine Dragons… And a Speedaholic… And I sneaked a peak of a certain wink Edge.

Any news on Duncan’s new release?

Yeah, I got to try Doug’s Sensei the other day - It is really really good. And Nine Dragons is just plain fun, still having a blast messing around with that one!

Gotta be more specific than that.

I heard Duncan was coming out with a new metal throw in May.
Several months ago I played it at Disney Springs but I forgot the name.
It was well balanced and fun.

The Grasshopper maybe? They had some delays and we don’t have any ETA for it at this time.

Or it could have been the new Barracuda, we are expecting to get it in the next week or 2.

It had a martial arts name and was designed for Shawn (I forgot his last name).

New Barracuda in the next week or two! Hype! is there an estimated price on it or not until its released?

I noticed that the sOMEThING IZM line has a new yoyo out - the Eclipse. Are there plans to stock them at YYE?

I don’t believe we are going to stock the Eclipse.

Any news on unparalleled Flash?

Will you be restocking the TMBR Baldwin soon?

We will have it, no release date yet though. Maybe next week.

Yeah, he’s making a batch for us right now. Should be done in a couple weeks I believe.

Are there any plans or ETA’s on restock of IR bulk pads? (25/50 bottle) :slight_smile:

I’ve been living under a rock for a while…just curious…will there ever be a restock of the YYF Space Cowboy?

never

ETA on the Sensei? I saw another store has them, but the shipping times (and prices XD) would be ridiculous. (I’m a little hyped for it, gonna be my first Bimetal.)

any updates on the barracuda? I’ve been checking YYE everyday waiting for it

Hoping to get them online later this week.

No news yet unfortunately.

Do you know by any chance when more DS Gold Bearings will be landing? Those are just SO good!

We’ve been trying to get a restock for a little while now, not sure when they will be available. Have you tried the platinum plated DS Bearings? They play just as good IMO.