Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Is it possible for you to tell me an estimated price that the Draupnir will sell for?

I’m guessing 200ish

It s always been 1:100 rounded up to the nearest 5 or 10, so 240-250 would be more realistic.

I don’t understand that equation

Transcend is arriving a little later than expected. No official release date right now, but we will announce when they come in.

Still working on design with the manufacturer, might take a little while to get them in stock again.

We actually just got an email about those, they look really cool! We will probably stock them in the future but absolutely no ETA right now.

Darn. What a bummer! I’ve been waiting so long for this yoyo since the Cal States sneak peak. Any info on what’s causing the delay?

Yeah, when is the transcend going to come into stock? And how much is it going to cost? And how much is the vkss going to cost?

1 Like

Are the draupnir’s the cherry blossom run? Also will there be a warning/timer for release

Definitely interested in more info on the Draupnirs…

I have a feeling the Transcend won’t release until May…
Hopefully we will see the Draupnirs soon!

Are you guys going to do the Replay Pro’s?? :o

Wait, what’s that?

They are naming yoyofactory Replay as replay pro at least that’s what I think and read somewhere. On yoyoskills.

Is there a possibility of the transcend being released before May 2? (That’s my Birthday)

We just got an official release date for the Transcend! May 14th!

Unfortunately it looks like we missed out on the Pink Draupnirs, we are going to try to get some from the next run if possible though.

1 Like

Well, at least now I won’t feel compelled to buy a pink yoyo…

Any idea when the next run might be?

ASAP after you’ve spent all your money, no doubt.

Not sure at the moment, but we will let everyone know if we get any.

…YYF Replay Pro’s? ;D

This saturday, May 2nd!

2 Likes