Anyone interested in an Las Vegas, NV yoyo club?

What are you talking about? I haven’t heard of a club in Las Vegas…

I just searched las vegas yoyo in google and a group popped up on facebook. The last post was in 2011, so I’m guessing that it isn’t active. Does anyone meet up in las vegas?

If they do, I am currently unaware of when it is… I which I met some Vegas yoyoers

Yeah. I’m new to yoyos, but I’d be down to meet up with others and learn. Also, is there somewhere around here that sells quality yoyos? I went to sunshine kite in redondo this weekend and was wondering if we had something similar in vegas.

same as last post I made… If they have any I am unaware of them… Sadly, I’ve googled multiple times if there was a yoyo shop and haven’t found any. Even looked up skill toy shops… None that had yoyos to my knowledge. Also if they had any contests here… Then we’d be rolling.

I reside in Vegas and the once a month thing could potentially work out for me. I work nights in a hospital and my schedule is all over the place. It’s very difficult for me to take the time/make the time to be able to do something like this, but it could be interesting.

There are no stores in Vegas that sell “quality” yoyos. Toys R Us has the usual stuff, Sport Chalet actually had a Velocity and a FAST 201 the last time I was there, umm, Kettlemuck’s Toy Shop down in Henderson on South Eastern Ave has Yomegas and a few wooden fixed axles. Otherwise this website is absolutely the best way to get yoyos in Vegas. It always takes only 2 days from shipping to receiving. YYE is a great store.

I wish there was more of a yoyo scene in vegas too.

Me, too. I have to go down once a year on business and last year I really wanted to meet up with some yoyoers! I thought for sure Vegas would have a yoyo scene of some sort. But no.

Thought I’d bump this up once in a while to see if anyone’s interested.

I’m still interested, and would love to start one, at least like a monthly thing. I think that we can get a yoyoing scene here in Vegas just like kendama has a big scene here, but we would just need to get some people, and start it up. If you are interested, maybe we could work together on it. PM me

If there’s a kendama club, you could try to contact them and see if they’re willing to join forces and do a skill toys club of some sort. It’s going to be a lot easier to “convert” kendama enthusiasts to yoyo (and some of them might already know yoyoers) than it will be to try to find the yoyoers.

Yeah Takeshi’s pretty good. :wink:

So cool to see another magician on YYE forums. Really hope you form a club, because I’m moving to the area!

There is a kendama, and yoyo event coming up on the 24th, and I’m fairly certain that yoyo factory will be there, so you guys may want to look into. I’m going to be there with one of my friends who kendamas.

I’d be interested in a club! I’m in the Centennial area and I haven’t met any other yoyoers.

I am going to be in Vegas from June 23-26.

Any progress on this?

Id be down. Lived here for a while now.

I know aceproductions lives down that way. Seems like the kind of guy who would like to chill out and play some yoyo.

Another one here form Las Vegas! I have been living here for a year now. Just got back into yoyoing agian and its been a very long time… At least 10-15 years. I have been keeping up with some of the new yoyo stuff and its just amazing how far eveyrthing has come. I wouldnt mind meeting up to yoyo either, would be a great way to meet new people and have fun doing something we love! I am in the north Vegas area around Craig and Clayton. we should def get something going and have a little get togther. Have a good one!

If someone sets a date/time/place I’d be down to meet up. I was at the dxl battle this weekend. PM me if interested in setting up an event. I’ll message you my contact info.