South Florida Yoyo Club and Meet

Hello! I thought it would be a good idea to start-up a South Florida Yoyo Club and Meet! We used to have one going, but it died down. So, I have decided to start it back up again. I am trying to get as many people as possible to come out from new members to the old founding members. Please post below so I could get a rough idea of how many people are willing to meet and I will organize a meet soon! God Bless - Moefv

3 Likes

yoooooooooooo

Hey Stephen! You ready to help me out start a club/meet-up again! God Bless - Moefv

Iā€™m in for sure

Is this Sunday good for everyone?

We needto try to get some more people. Iā€™m gonna text some guys and Stephen can too! I think we should get more people first before we start meeting. God Bless - Moefv

I agree sounds good!

Any update???

??

Most of the members are currently traveling so I will post when I get something set-up. God Bless - Moefv

Very interested in this post! I just started getting back into yoyoing and have been trying to find people to throw with!

You live in south florida?

when are we ganna set it up?

I live in the north broward area if anyone wants to chill and throw some let me know. pm me we can put something together prolly.

Maybe we could meet in Young Circle park? In hollywood?

Yeah sometime soon too while this humidity stays low. :slight_smile:

The earliest I could meet is like this sunday. Lets get going!

I work Sundays 3pm-11pm everyday so getting up and down to Hollywood before noon or so would be hard but maybe a Friday or Saturday one week those are my days off.

Anyone else have off days?! Let us know!

After talking to Noobyoyo24, we figured Next friday at around 1pm at young circle would be a great first meet date. Let me know if you can make it!