Forum ranks?

Proof positive of:

You snooze, you lose!

Oh no! He’s in a friggin’ ranking free fall!

Every time Links makes a reply, he falls even more spots… I had better watch out!

I can’t seem to figure out what the rankings are based on. ??? But Q is hurting.

How about once being a crazy poster then turning into a lurker?

Looks like we’ve got a wise guy on our hands. Yeah, a real wisenheimer. Ehhh nyuck nyuck nyuck.

I haven’t posted more than once in a day in such a long time…

Haha

As long as I’m ahead of Links, it’s all good. :smiley:

Looks like the gap is widening.

1 Like

Ummm…uhhhh. Josh your hair is probably really soft. Just look at that chiseled jaw.

Your buttocks are sublime.

LOL so true

Here’s all my lolz. Take em’. And thank you XD

I’m pretty sure I’ve just made Jrod an offer he can’t refuse… I guess I’m the new #1 around these parts! Andre probably won’t care. I assume he already knows I’m the best around here. :wink:

My first order as #1 is for Link to give me his TiWalker. :smiley:

I call 3.14. Period. To the first 500 digits.

Woooooooooah there. What are these rankings based off of? Because in looks, personality, and knowledge, I have you all beat. I wanna speak to your manager.

I agree, Q. You should be, no lower than, #52.

What am I?

I should be number 1, cause if you take yoyoavenger, it has 11 letters, and 5 syllables. 11-5=6. Yoyoavenger is two words, so 6-2=4. Ive been logged in 11 days, so 4-11= -7. I’m awesome, and awesome has 7 letters, so -7+7=0. Someone liked this on Google+, so +1, and there we go. One.

Best comment ever

I’m saying we should have set ranks, that after you get a certain achievement you get a title under your name. Not a # system based on us throwers.

Can, can I please be #69 sir? Please?