The G Squared Quake

Yep! A flat and a concave grooved

1 Like

Awesome!!! I’ll put that on the gigantic list of throws to be bought!

Mission accomplished :slight_smile:

Love that so many people are having a hard time picking a favorite!

1 Like

Will G Grips be available from other online retailers or just through the G Squared store?

YYE will have them.

95% sure no NI. I need to find a new plater.

The Deep Woods colorway looks amazing

Absolutely amazing. Wow. I love 53ish diameter throws! The Cupcake, La Goutte, and Galactic Goose are some of my favorites ever due to their size. Release day pickup for me for sure. Thank you!!

I have to say that with each release from you guys I become more and more tempted to buy one of your throws
the triton was so tempting since I loved the engravings but this entire yoyo fits my preferences and even though I’m trying to stop aquiring new throws I may have to get one of these

When is the official release date?

Thanks for considering my stuff. I appreciate it! I know there are many options out there but I really believe you will be completely satisfied with G2

Follow-up question on the G Grips - you said that they’ll fit other G Squared yoyos. Does that mean other G Squared yoyos going forward, or even those you’ve already produced?

Trying for 9/27.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/17/edupesys.jpg

A little iPhone fun.

Fits all G2. Old and new

Those are smokin’ hot!

Man, that Hulk Blood looks awesome…I wasn’t really planning to buy a new throw for a while, but this one is tempting me more than I thought possible.

:slight_smile:

How’s a poor college student like me supposed to find money? These look soooo good.

College students are usually good problem solvers :slight_smile: