Attn: Southeastern NC yoyoers

I’d say downtown… Maybe community centers… Arts district, then fan out and hit some surf/skate shops. Music stores too if those still exist down there lol

Thanks for the ideas, I’ve got fliers everywhere now! First meetup was today, not such a great turnout (just me) but it’s still early days. Just gotta keep working at it, and eventually there will be more!

Funny thing… Me & a buddy were gonna make the trip for the day to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in Wrightsville lol sooooo should’ve gone anyway . Hate we decided not to make it. Would’ve been great to have been the " other " thrower that showed up lol :wink: keep it going man.

Im in raleigh

Yogi: Well crap, that would have been awesome! If you’re down here on a Saturday again, please do stop by!

Apollo: Cool, if you’re ever in the Wilmington area, come check us out!

Or heck, if either of you are ever down here some other time than club time and just want to hang out and shoot the breeze about some yo, message me.

Will do man;) I look forward to it… Just kinda fell through this weekend. Keep us updated also.

Will do. I’ve had a lot of support from my local Learning Express franchise, and I’m actually going to be doing a demo there this Friday, so hopefully that will get more people to come out than just flyers.

Sweet ! I was gonna suggest that also :wink:

Still not having much luck, but the quest for yoyoers continues! Got another demo today, and I’ve put up more flyers.

I know how u must feel bro… Keep it up tho, I look forward to making it down there eventually

We’ll be here, if you do. I’m not giving up on this thing until I’ve personally invited everyone in the city, if that’s what it takes. So tomorrow I’ll be out there again, giving a third shot at a first meetup.

Dang … My buddy flaked on me again, going to start planning on making the trip myself and just use it as an excuse to see my fam about an hour from you…

Sweet, looking forward to it, man. Had a pretty good meetup this week, think I’ve got some strong prospects for returning members, gave away 9 beginner yoyos. Here’s hoping!

Heck yeah man !!! Thats amazing ! :wink:

Had some fantastic luck yesterday and got contacted by a staff photographer at the local paper about doing a photo column about me and the club. Should see print sometime next week. This is EXACTLY what I needed!

Holy moly bro ! Save a copy of the article when it comes out… I would love a copy ( and some flyers)… Let me know & i’ll pm you my addy . Good job man :wink:

Hey I am a new thrower only about 3 weeks in. I was wondering is this club still going and are they open to new throwers? If not I probably will just start a club of my own or try to find another. I wouldn’t be able to make every meet-up due to work, but I would love to just come and learn a few things. Thanks!

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I’ve been less active on these forums of late. The club is definitely active, and we always welcome new throwers. Come on out any week you can make it and we’ll be glad to have you!

I’d love to take part in a yo-yo club. I do live near kinston so it would be quite a drive but I could do the drive once a week? What times are you guys meeting up and when? I am totally up for it.

We meet up every Saturday from 1-3 in Shelter 6 of Hugh MacRae Park, here in Wilmington. Also, the best place to reach someone related to the club with questions is really our facebook page, facebook.com/pocyoc