Massive Werrd Contest

Loving these entries! Make sure to email them through to andrew [at] werrd.com so that they count. Also, props for sorting out the trick ownership thing. I’m glad you guys can play nice together :wink:

Quick question - do you draw the lucky draw out of the videos or the people who submitted?

What I’m trying to ask is, if you entered more times, would your likelyhood of winning the draw increase?

The lucky draw will be based on the people who submitted, so there’s no benefit to submitting more times when it comes to the lucky draw.

But if you have more Bangers then its best to enter them so you have more chances of winning the banger trick divisions. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll keep an eye out for it. I know the drill on how to enter though, I entered the last contest you held :wink:

Thanks for entering last time and this time. The tricks people are putting in are really good.

That 5 finger suicide was AWESOME!!!

Thats What makes me wanna quit but ill give it a try anyways like you said i got nothing to lose ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh and is i just a 1A contest or can you do 4A?

The 5 finger suicide was from last years contest. Sora won with that since its pretty much impossible to do. It took him 3 days of filming to land it. I saw him hit 4 fingers in person at Japan Nats this year which was awesome, but he couldn’t hit 5 again.

The contest is open to any style, not just 1A.

Any idea when we’ll get the winners?

Hey, I forgot about this. Lol.

Sooooo

Hey everyone!!! We have had so many amazing entries that we are still fiercely debating the winners for one or two of the categories. Do not fear, winners will be announced. We have not forgotten. Honest!!

Werrd
K

1 Like

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1384112_591478960887609_990641895_n.jpg
Werrd Best Banger Trick Contest II:

This year’s contest was really hard to judge (that’s why it has taken so long to announce the winners). But we’ve finally been able to reach agreement. Here they are, the 2013 winners in the most-winningest Werrd Best Banger Trick Contest EVAR…

Winner Announcement
Winner for Amplitude: Patrick Canny (for “Hi5 to the Real Cool Banger Trick”) - Patrick Wins a new Werrd IRONY JP

Winner in the ASIHSB Category: Samm Scott (For “5A Archery”) Samm wins a new Werrd EIGHTY-SIX400

Winner for Creativity: Roman Kotelnikov (for “Bunny in the Hat”). Ivan wins a Werrd EIGHTY-SIX400

Winner for Most Views: Ivan Kozyrev (for “Cracked Brick”). Ivan wins a Werrd 2k13 HOUR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwtp1ZSag2Q&feature=youtu.be

Lucky Random Winner: Kenta Kushiro (for “Ketsu Bind”). Kenta has won a new Werrd MINUTE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8SD-5rkJA

Some notable mentions as well:
Abood Dani (for “Fingerspin Soccer”)

And also Andy Jones (For “Keep it simple simon”)

We’ll see you next year for the Werrd Best Banger Trick Contest Part 3. So start polishing your Bangers. Werrd up!

Congrats to all the winners. :smiley:

Congrats everyone!

Congrats!

Congrats