Yoyo Appraisal Thread

If it’s the blue one you’re gonna have trouble getting over $70

I sold my 1 of 1 sumo I picked up off niubi for $60 since it was so hard to sell and the plug-in isn’t as popular

Silver dreadnought no damage, smooth?

Polished albatross?

Thanks

$100 for the dreadnought

Near mint Chico flyer, only damage is a small scratch near the response

This Deep Space Summit

The small silver spot near the response area is an ano flaw as far as I know. It was shipped to me that way from YYE, is smooth, and doesn’t affect play at all. Only damage is the one side effect shown, but that doesn’t affect play. Otherwise the halves are both mint.

Alright, so I recently got this general yo, and I was wondering if I paid a fair price. I learned from Ernie, the owner of General Yo that this is a 1/2 piece. One half is an essence, and the other half is a torrent 2. Ernie said he wanted to prove a yoyo doesn’t have to have the same specs on both sides to be smooth. It has a few pinpricks and is definitely smooth. What do you guys think it’s worth?

Mint nickel Dingo

$45

Really that much?

If I remember correctly nickel dingos retailed $15 more then regular ones so yea

Oh alright cool!

totally mint vizilla with denim pouch and crucial bearing it came with

One recently went on eBay for 170 or so.

No idea. It might be difficult getting people to buy it.

It would have to go to someone who collects general yo and wants a rare one.

Does it have any unique markings that would make it different from someone who just swapped halves with a torrent 2 and essence?

No, I didn’t buy the story at first, until Ernie himself confirmed I had the right colorway because the torrent 2 half is black, which he never made in the production run.

Mint Too Hot