Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I’m not a newbie, and I would consider myself an amatuer collector, but I’m obviously not in your league of expertise. It was just my opinion. Obviously I was wrong considering you yourself would pay $120. There’s no need to react like I insulted a family member, and There’s no need to put this thread to rest. Instead, why don’t you make a new thread and call it LEDGERYOYO’s yoyo appraisal thread. Then you, and you alone, can make yoyo appraisals. You could be the sole arbiter of what a yoyo is worth.

I’ve been buying a lot of yoyos lately, and I’ve seen your BST thread often. I may have even bought a yoyo from you in the past, I don’t remember, but since you’ve basically called me out as a “Dufus” for being “counterproductive to yoyo collectors enjoyment of the history of the sport” (I didn’t even realize I had that kind of power), you can know that I will never buy a yoyo from you in the future.

edit: Looks like I did buy a yoyo from you in the past and gave you great feedback and you didn’t even have the courtesy to give feedback in return. Maybe you were too busy enjoying the history of this sport.

2 Likes