Yoyo Appraisal Thread

I would probably pay $75 - $80 for it at the most, but that’s me. I guess it depends on how much you want that yoyo though

That’s a clyw cliff. I’ve seen them as low as 75 but 90 isn’t bad

Hate to ask again, but does anyone have an idea?

Not sure about the BvM. They’re not a super desirable model but a collector may be looking for one. CS is (for some reason) one of the more popular CLYW colorways, so I’d probably say around $300 if it were mint.

What do you guys think a mint Jack Rabbit Puffin 2, a mint nickel Summit, and a mint brown Downbeat are worth?

Puffin2 - $95-$100
I have seen as low as $90 for mint

Summit - $90

Brownbeat - $55

BVM would be as low as 70 and as high as 130

Price check on a near mint Yoyofactory 2010 Steve Brown Severe

NM I’d say something like $60-$70

had it been mint I could have seen $100

MIB BBB Orca

http://i.imgur.com/6ijtuKV.jpg

Whatever someone is willing to pay. A few weeks ago, a package was traded for one that included a peak and canvas, take that how you will.

That is a nice throw.

Thanks. .I had an offer for what i paid for it, felt kinda insulted. Not trying to sell it anyway, but i know its worth more than $165.

Don’t be insulted, it’s just a yoyo. Do most throws, retail is very generous for a used throw. However, with a piece like this, it’s well over retail just because of the demand factor.

Lol yea, wasnt actually insulted about it. I just knew it was worth more than retail because its a rare color.

Slightly scuffed marmont next

1 Like

Blue rim Draupnir with box unused price check plz?

$200 - $220

$40

1 Like

Is a used (Couple normal dings/scratches around the edges) Maple Drip Bassalope worth $80? If not, how much?

Used blue yoyo jam new breed. It has two cracks, but don’t effect the play. 1 side of the yoyo is stripped, but held in with loctite. Rims are scratched up. What do you think I could get for it? (Possibly selling it to a friend)