Who's pumped for worlds!!!!!

Most people bring entire cases and just sit them where they’re throwing. Of course, this has caused some yoyo to be stolen in the past but it’s never happened to me or anyone I yo’ed with.

I can’t make it. Nobody will watch my kids while I’m gone and my wife can’t take time off work.

Oh well, that’s how it goes sometimes.

Jack, we should meet up and throw a little

Everybody. Duh.

LOL, JK, no offense to your thread.

But I am definitely SUPER pumped…leaving the day after next!!!

I am super excited! I am leaving tomorrow, but is it fairly easy to buy tickets at the door? i didnt have the money until now to get them online

I’ll be the guy in a Rush concert shirt.

First thought out of bed was “One more Day”. May God hold everyone’s plane safe in the palm of his hand. Regards Mr.Eli

Gonna be a great time, I’ll be wearing a red beanie if anyone wants to hang out.

The door is where most people get their passes.

The only question you need to ask is… “how many belt loops do I have?”

I’d bring it all.
Leave today.
So excited!

So if anyone sees a super cheap Mighty Flea, would they mind pm’ing me? I’ve been wanting one and I’m a few bucks short of a new one… so yeah… that’d be appreciated :slight_smile:

I’d sell mine for 45 if you’re at worlds.

Thanks for the offer! But, Unfortunately I cannot make it to worlds. I meant that more as a ‘if you find a cheap mighty flea at worlds could you pick it up for me and I’ll buy it from you’

Watching the live feed

And now its over

Best 4 days of my life. Had a blast!! Thanks everyone who was there. I was the guy with all the SPYY yoyos. I met a few of you guys, but the few I met were pretty coo.

now, who has an amazing montage??

anyone know were to find the full prelim results?

i’d like to know too